Oct 2, 2011

Ask and you will receive [answers]

Hi, guys!

I'm always curious about what you guys want to know about me. And I bet you want to know something (as egoistic as that sounds) because otherwise you wouldn't read my blog...right?

So ask away!

What do you want to know? What do you want to ask me?

If I get enough questions, I'll put together a Q&A post full of them. If not, I'll just email you the answers. :)

It's been a while since the last one, so I'm currently having a lot of fun writing a middle grade novel (WIP title 'The Princess Games') in the Wintergarten and savoring a delightful Ulimana Goji Cherry Truffle.


I'm not usually a fan of the chocolate-fruit combination (it used to literally make me gag when I was younger), but I'm actually loving this! The fudgy consistency is, as always, swoon-worthy:


And somehow the super-intense chocolatiness is well complimented by the dried Goji Berries and cherries. Tasty way to get those antioxidants in, much? Especially with a glass of ice-cold soy milk.

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai