Nov 11, 2011

Chance has it...

A lot of things don't go according to plan in life. Frankly, there's a whole lot of chance involved in anything and everything!

Chance has it that foggy late-fall weather makes for solemnly beautiful views.


Chance has it that running out bread results in tasty carrot cake flapjacks for work.



Chance has it that random veggies, potatoes, and a tofu sausage make a tasty 'stirfry' (especially with lots and lots of mustard).



Chance has it that this tuffoon (techie*buffoon = tuffoon) managed to make a somewhat aesthetically satisfying blogspot-hosted blog.

Chance has it that (despite the odd lack of canned pumpkin/any kind of squash) in German grocery stores, my Oma had a ginormous pumpkin in her backyard and gave me a big chunk of it to chop up and bake [I'm freezing most of it, so I can use it in recipes throughout the rest of my stay].



Chance has it that the holiday season is right around the bend and smiles are more contagious than ever.



Want either of the recipes? Both?


8 comments:

  1. Carrot cake flapjacks!!!!! :D Yes for the recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That foggy view really does look beautiful! I'm totally interested in the carrot cake flapjacks recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The carrot cake flapjacks recipe will be posted tomorrow AM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a nice view! :)
    Those carrot cake flapjacks sound great! :D

    Yay for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your view look similar, as you're in a similar part of Germany? Germany is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is adorable. I definitely want the recipes! Your stir-fry looks delicious and sounds just like what I've been eating non-stop for the past few days. I can't get enough!
    The holiday season makes me so happy, as well. I can't stop smiling when I think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The carrot cake flapjack one is up! I'll post the veggie stirfry one on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai