Oct 6, 2011

Curious George Cookies!

So, first off, my little sister loved these cookies. That means they're officially six-year-old approved. And yeah, she's a Curious George fan.


The short of it is that they're:

  • Soft
  • Fudgy
  • Huge
  • Filling
  • Sweet
  • Don't taste healthy (or fruity) - just decadent chewy double chocolate cookie goodness
  • Very rich and great with the extra walnut crunch and melty pockets of chocolate chip goodness throughout


So what if they're a little crumbly? They may make a bit of a mess, but it's so worth it. OH MY GOSH, are they delicious - and very chocoholic friendly. Plus, the ingredients make them mom approved. ;)

My only reservation about Nana's Double Chocolate Cookies, that keeps them from being LivingLearningEating's perfect packaged baked good, is that the folks at Nana's Cookies, nice as they are, are guilty of Pop Tarts Packaging.

What I mean by that is that they pack 2 servings into what any unsuspecting consumer (especially little kids) would think is a single serving packet. And, though it's a massive, mall-sized cookie that most people (unless they're trying to gain weight) don't need, it's hard to stop at just half of the cookie. Besides, the cookie is filling and flavorful enough that half of it (aka one serving) would otherwise do.

That said, the whole cookie filled me up as much as a sandwich would and kept me going (I had it as a work snack) from the ER, to the blood lab, to the endoscopy, to the ICM, and back again. ;)


You know I love these! Chocolate? Walnuts? Fudgy goodness without refined sugar and with whole grains as the first ingredient? Yes, please!

What were your favorite childhood shows/books?

What's your favorite snack on-the-go?

Have you ever tried fruit juice sweetened baked goods?

2 comments:

  1. how do you enter your email said this was a giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The giveaway is over at http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/2012/08/trendy-tuesday-3-and-another-giveaway.html

      Good luck!

      Delete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai