Aug 16, 2011

Java Fix

Hi, guys!

I'm in London, yippee! And this post is courtesy of last-week-in-Maine-me, who decided to schedule posts *just in case* (if I end up having WiFi access + time in London, then they'll just be extra posts - that's fine!).

So, without further ado: java time!


I'm the kind of person who can only handle coffee in Frappucino/Ice Cream form. This Gnu Foods Flavor & Fiber Espresso Chip bar was sweet and tasty, like the aforementioned, but much healthier - for when I need a snack that won't send me into a sugar crash!


Check out those whole grains and flax:


And it tasted like a healthy dessert, with lots of yummy flax and - this one came out of left field! - millet (?!) to add nice texture and chew to the bar. I'm a fan!


You get intense dark chocolate flavor with even more intense espresso notes overtop.

And, at least for me, a real energy burst from the caffeine! Because it's not made with coffee 'flavor' but with real ground coffee beans. As I'm not used to coffee, I was like 'yowzers!'

But it was tastylicious (tastilicious?) and I need that power burst to power me through presentation practice (this was an after dinner, ~9pm, snack to keep me going for a bit longer...surprisingly, I slept well despite the coffee!)

Anyway, this bar was really tasty - if all of them are like this and the Lemon Ginger bar I reviewed, I don't think I'll be able to pick favorites!

Does coffee keep you awake?

What's your favorite coffee flavor combination?

Do you drink coffee a lot?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai