Aug 16, 2011

McFlurries, Dives, and London :)

So, I'll do a quick photo update, to get you guys back up to pace.

Had some greasy food at a British dive:

Sorry, I forgot to take a pic until I was done!

I also had two McFlurries (a Crunchies McFlurry, of which I can't seem to find any pics, and a Cadbury Milk Chocolate McFlurry):

Even the cup is British:

I had *way* too many sweets today - everything looks so tasty here, I'm so relaxed, and my appetite's a proper beast! In addition to this, I have had a king-sized Snickers bar, a *ton* of Nutella and PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams, two dinners (!) and just a real ton of food - it's 9:45pm, and I've just finished eating!

I *did* do some stuff other than eat, though:

Saw a bunch of these, visited Madame Tussaud's (took a pic with the super-hot Robert Pattinsen - we're a cute couple ;) and he's *so* tall!), and did a lot of window shopping:

The buildings are lovely!
And the fashion is amazing. I'll have to dedicate a post to just it. But for now, more buildings!
Okay, that's all for now! I've had a great first two days in London. Hit the sites, ate lots of junk (British junk food trumps American junk food, IMO, even the McD's...) and not gotten much sleep. Good times, though!
What's your favorite junk food?

What do you do differently when traveling?

What kind of architecture do you like?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai