Oct 12, 2011

Product Review: Artisana Cacao Bliss

I've never really tried coconut butter before, so I decided to give Artisana's Cacao Bliss a go:


It's solid, unlike other nut butters, and has the consistency of fudge.


My first reaction was 'eh...not tasty.' But as I kept eating it, I realized that it wasn't that easy to write it off. By my last bite, I had my mind made up:


Cocoa Bliss is a rich, flavorful nut butter/bar (seriously, you could eat it as a chocolate bar - it was that solid) but it's just not for me. I'm not a coconut fan and, quite frankly, it tasted like coconut. Which, in some people's opinion, is probably a good thing! Just not in mine.

Oh, and my mom tried the plain coconut butter and wasn't a huge fan, either. We'll stick to the walnut, almond, and cashew/cashini butter (which my little sister LOVES).

Do you want to try Cacao Bliss? Today is your last chance to enter my giveaway for an 8oz jar of an Artisana nut butter of your choice and an assortment of the squeeze packs!

Do you like coconut?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai