Oct 15, 2011

Product Review: Artisana Pecan Butter

Wouldn't it be fun to try one new thing every Saturday? It would be a great way to make sure that you're still trying new things and having fun with life!

So today's new thing is Artisana's pecan butter!

A short ingredients list, as always:

And a creamylicious texture, as always:

NUMMY!
 
I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did, but it was very tasty! The mild cashew flavor really brought out the pecan flavor and, when paired with dark bread and honey, it tasted sooooooooo much like pecan pie!

Good stuff. I tried a little with wildberry jam, too, and that was tasty. ;)

New, different things are good, but I like some 'same' things, too. Keeping with the cardigan-love:

My 'bwahaha' moment of the day: I read this somewhere (can't remember where): "I just hate it when I'm making a milkshake and all these boys just show up in my yard."

What's your BWAHAHAHA moment of the day?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai