Sep 8, 2011

Reformhaus Bacher

It's no big secret that I'm a huge fan of the Reformhaus Bacher. Whether for grocery shopping, a sweet treat, some fresh bread, or a little snack, it's pretty fantastic!



I had a few extra minutes before my bus arrived, since I missed the one that I was trying to catch >_< , so I decided to have a little snack while I waited. They have so many fresh salads - I just couldn't resist trying a few!



A bean salad in some tangy dressing with Raps oil (I think). YUM!



A red lentil salad that was really hearty and tasty (the dressing tasted very similar to the one on the bean salad, but a little heartier). YUM-YUM!



And, of course, a traditional Weinkraut salad! YUM-YUM-YUM! This is Germany, after all, and we love our Kraut. ;)

I really can't choose a favorite between the three. They were so delicious! And the perfect little snack to hold me over until I could get home and make some dinner - with an ice cream sundae for dessert, as we've been enjoying what I believe is the last of our lovely summer-ish weather!

How do you usually commute?

What's your favorite season?

Are you a lentil fan?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai