Aug 2, 2011

To Settle A Stinky Stomach

The stomach grumpiness persisted, so I tried to go easy on it. Started with a banana (plain) and a few baby carrots.
Then cracked this baby open to spread on some toast:



It's an all-fruit, no-sugar-added jam that I'm really enjoying! It's not as sweet, nor are the flavors as deep, as a lot of other jams I have tried (there's definitely room for improvement) but if you're looking for something a little healthier, this is great. And the best part:



Yup, those are real-life blueberries in there!



It made for a tasty piece of toast.



Here's to hoping the toast and banana do the trick!

What makes your stomach feel better?

What's your favorite toast topper?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai