Aug 17, 2011

Vegan-friendly JFK and the Plane

JFK is probably the most vegan-friendly, health-conscious (and taste-conscious) airport around! I was flooded with tasty options, but finally settled on this for lunch:

It was quite the tasty sandwich! I'm just not a huge fan of vegan mayo, so that's my only gripe (actually, not a fan of mayo at all).


The plane ride started well, with really friend air stewards and stewardesses - but took a nasty turn when my little sister suffered from some unpleasant motion sickness. No pics of that, of course!

On the upside, I had a personal TV with more good movies than I could watch (I settled on Just Go With It, Arthur, and The Adjustment Bureau):

Had a dinner with semi-fresh fruit and veg, as well as a really tasty roll and actually flavorful margarine:

The wrapped up stuff is some just okay rice dish and mixed veggies in sauce.

Breakfast was miniscule, though! Thank goodness I had saved peanuts and pretzels to supplement this with:

But the banana was tasty. And I was thrilled to touch down in London!

Do you (or a frequent travel partner) get motion sick?

What's the best in-flight meal you've ever had?

What's your favorite airport?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai