Nov 2, 2011

What's A Recipe?

Pardon me for the rather dumb question, but what's a recipe? Seriously, I'd like to know.

When does something stop being a tasty food combo and become a tasty recipe? There are no-bake recipes, so it can't just be when you apply heat...

Anyway, this late-night snack is what made me wonder:



Chocolate Peanut Muesli


Muesli (1 cup, or however much you eat)


Milk


1 Tbsp. unsweetened baking cocoa powder


Sugar (to taste)


Small handful of chocolate chips


Large handful of salted, roasted peanuts


Combine, stir (I like to keep the bulk of the peanuts and chocolate chips in the bottom of the bowl, because then it's like a little treasure when you dip down with your spoon), then enjoy with a good book after a long day of rewarding work.


Or whenever and howeverd, really, but I think that's how it tastes the best. ;)


What's a recipe?

2 comments:

  1. YAY for shifting to Blogger! :D I'm using Blogger myself but I once considered shifting to Wordpress! how ironic!
    So, do you find it better? What would you recommend?
    Chocolate and peanut makes my knees go weak! ekkk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I started, it's hard to say, definitively, what I'd recommend. So far, so good, though! I'm glad you're happy about my shift (I was like, 'gah, now I have to start all over again with the talking/writing to myself business'). :P

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai