Dec 8, 2011

A (goofy) Christmas Wish List

Why is it goofy? Because there's no way that I'm going to get the stuff on it (expensive!) and I'm not even going to ask for it. But a girl can fantasize, right?


Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


So, if I could have anything I wanted for Christmas, I would want:

1) A Vita-Mix - Seriously, who doesn't?

They're intense.

2) A Never-Ending Giftcard to Barnes & Nobles - Hey, this is a *fantasy* wish list, the things don't have to exist. But wouldn't that be cool? Unlimited books and no waiting-lists at the library!



3) A Little Privacy - I currently have a glass door to my room. So a door that's not see-through and (if the housing High and Mighty are smiling upon me) a single for the spring semester.

Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4) A shopping spree - Two words: Pretty. Clothes.






5) An end to wasted potential - EDs, I'm looking at YOU.






And, you know, while most of those won't happen, #5 could. Or, at least, it could start to happen.

Fight back! Push yourself! Own your life! Realize your potential!


I started NaNeFoMo for fun, but I'm starting to think that it could really be helpful. So join! Take the challenge and own it. :) I'll be looking around for the button - I hope I get to see it a lot! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist - I think I'll be adding 3, 4 and 5 to my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a shopping spree as well. Pretty clothes would be optimal! I need to start parading around like a grimequeen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 - Maybe drapes would help? Or cover the door in cool photos from magazines?

    #5 - DEFINITELY can happen!

    ... and thanks to your NaNeFoMo fun, I picked up celery root at the market. Guess what's on the menu tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,I would go crazy with a glass door! I'd feel SO observed all the time...
    But hey,#5 is definitely possible,you're right there,so let's fight and change our lives for the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your wishlist :) I would love a Vita Mix too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wish list! I reeeally want a Vita Mix but I have to stick with my ninja blender for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyn - Yay! The more wishers, the merrier. :)

    Hollie - What's a grimequeen? :P

    Beth - Ell, I'm flying home today... ooh, I've never tried that, I hope it's tasty!

    Kat - :) :) :)

    Shannon - Who doesn't? :P

    Chelsea - A ninja blender sounds intense...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list! I could totally do with a never ending gift card to a bookstore. I am browsing the bookstore almost every other day, so looking at all the books and making a list of all the ones I want to "one day" read!

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai