Jan 29, 2012

Cute Looks from Spring 2012 Campaigns

I know it's a while until spring, but...

Let's start getting psyched for spring fashion now! It's something to take our minds off of all the blistering cold, at least.

From what I've seen of spring 2012 campaigns, we have a bold spring ahead of us! It'll take some confidence to pull some of these outfits off, but boldness pays off in fashion.










There wasn't any food in this post, but you can comfort yourself by drooling over these cookies (and entering my giveaway to win your own)!


What are you most excited about from the spring 2012 collections?


What's your go-to item this winter?

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! Also loving to see Aussie Miranda Kerr in the Bally swiss campaign!

    Please come visit me at Tulips&Tulle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed that one, but I'll check it out ASAP!

      Delete
  2. I love the dresses in the Bally Campaign! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! But the Bottega dress is my favorite - that's *stunning*!

      Delete
  3. I love these outfit choices. So adorable-and we need to stop thinking about that ridiculous winter crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YES. Though this winter has been mild (knock on wood).

      Delete
  4. My go to item this winter had been mittens and a warm jacket.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Northface coat got sooooo much use - warm jackets are the best on chilly days. :)

      Delete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai