Feb 5, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is a lovely girl and an endearing actress, but why we really like her is because of her fun fashion sense (and not in the LOL sense).

Simple


Casual


I'm all over the red color accent!
Elegant




Going to Class




Okay, fine - she probably wasn't going to class. Do these kids go to school, anyway? But I would definitely wear this to class.

Speaking of which...bye for now - study time!

Oh, but first - my study snack:


It's rare that I crave citrus, but when I do - I wonder why I don't crave it more!


Another Amazing Grass drink mix...


This time with barley grass and alfalfa, too...


I hadn't washed my shaker cup yet, so I tried just pouring it in a cup and swirling:


Not the best idea. Next time, I'll just clean the shaker cup. Still, this was tasty! Maybe I'm weird, but I really enjoy that green drink taste. As compared to the pure wheat grass drink, this one has a more rounded (does that make sense?) flavor. It's nuttier?

Whatever, it's yummy and that's all that matters. ;)

What do you think of Selena's style?


Who's style do you like?


Are you a green drink fan?

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! Selena is one of my favorite actresses and her style is great, she always looks laid back but cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I could have anyone's wardrobe right now, it would be hers. :)

      Delete
  2. Her fashion is so fun. I love it! I find myself pinning a lot of her clothes on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Somehow she always does something that's a little daring, but not Gaga over the top!

      Delete
  3. Oh,Selena is so pretty and I really love her style!
    She's so cute and I'm jealous of her wonderful hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree! Does she *ever* have a bad hair day? So unfair. :P

      Delete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai