Feb 15, 2012

Xocai Healthy Chocolate Product Review

Hi, guys!

I just finished my first organic chemistry midterm, so to celebrate (that might be the wrong word, as I'm fairly confident that the exam thoroughly took me for exam), I'm posting a review of a super-yummy new chocolate that I got to try this week!


It's Xocai and it's a healthy chocolate brand with a bunch of different varieties of chocolate (including milk chocolate peanut butter cups and even a chocolate energy drink).

Its selling point is that it's really healthy, even though it tastes and feels (no kidding, the mouth feel is perfect) just like normal chocolate.  They have more antioxidants than chocolate normally does, with less sugar, so you can get more of a benefit.

But blah-blah-blah. What's the taste like? I mean, come on - that's what matters!


It's so good!

This is the dark chocolate nugget and it is dark and delicious. It takes a while to eat (even though its small) because its so intense. I had it with a handful of almonds and let me tell you - what a perfect post-exam snack! I can't wait to try the peanut butter cups now!

But really? I'm just throwing myself (an invisible) party, because I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST ORGO MIDTERM! One down, two (and a final) to go!

What's your favorite brand of chocolate?


How many midterms do you have (per class)?

4 comments:

  1. I never used to like dark chocolate, but nowadays, I pretty much like any type of chocolate! Even the cheap kinds--haha!

    I hope you did great on your midterm =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, chocolate has grown on me! Except the really cheap kinds (think: dollar store). I still need more creamyliciousness than that. :P Thanks, I hope so, too!

      Delete
  2. I am a huge fan of dark chocolate these days. Pretty much the only one I even eat anymore is Green & Black's 85% cocoa Dark Organic Chocolate. I'm probably even going to attempt making some chocolate bark with it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai