May 13, 2012

Dance Like a LUNAtic

Spring semester is over! But really - finals are over!

YAAAAAAAAY!

This is definitely cause for celebration. Which is why we should all take a moment to dance around like LUNAtics right now.


I know, I think I'm so witty with my wordplay and y'all are sitting in front of your computers yawning. Hopefully the delicious bars will make up for my silliness!

Bwahaha, story of my life.

Anyway, even though I have yet to try a regular Luna bar, I feel head over heels for Luna protein at first bite.


And they never disappoint. This chocolate cherry almond has that same creamy chocolate outside and chewy, nougaty inside that I so enjoy in the other bars:


But with a more grown up flavor. I thought the cherry would be more prominent, but it's actually more of a subtle side note to the predominant chocolate and almond flavors. I like it better this way!


Several people told me that I needed to try the cookie dough flavor.


So I did, of course. I mean, hello? It's a bar! As y'all know, I'm really into trying new bars!


Imagine a biiiig thing of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough, dunked in more chocolate.


Yup - texture, taste, everything - it's just like that. Except for nutritional stats and how you feel after, of course! Love it. :)

But mint chocolate chip is still my favorite Luna Protein bar. These are all really good, but that is just the ultimate to me. If you haven't tried it, try it NOW.

Seriously. You can thank me later.

Do you like cookie dough? 


When is your last final exam of the semester?

18 comments:

  1. Yum! I have to go grocery shopping today and I think you have inspired me to pick up the cookie dough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a reminder of our food swap.
    I WANT BAAARS!

    Oh,and congrats,of course! :) My oral exam on May 24th will be the last one for me before summer. So scared,but I can't wait to be done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be fine! :)

      I really hate to do this, but I just looked at what international shipping would cost and YIKES. My internships this summer are unpaid, so I just can't afford it. :( Please don't hate me! I think I'm coming to Germany at some point next year (probably summer), though, I'll bring bars then? I'm so sorry (and why is shipping so expensive???)!

      Delete
    2. Don't worry,I completely understand! It would be so cool if you could bring some bars next year (if you come)! Plus depending on where you'll be staying,we could maybe meet in person? :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for understanding! And that would be so awesome! I always stay in the Hildesheim-ish area. Where-ish are you?

      Delete
    4. I am in the Osnabrück-ish area,which is only a 2 hours-drive away actually! :D

      Delete
    5. Yay! Hopefully I get to come next summer :)

      Delete
  3. I'm actually not a luna bar far. I don't know-maybe not enough protein for my liking. My last final is on Thursday. It can't come soon enough. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love the berry almond Luna bar and the mint chocolate Luna cookie (which were discontinued, wah!) but since they got rid of those, I haven't had Luna bars. I'm excited to try their new fiber ones though, especially the dark chocolate raspberry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna cookies??? Why don't those exist anymore?!

      Delete
  5. I looove the cookie dough Luna bar!
    I can't stomach the mint though, you're on your own with that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I found your little blog through mutual bloggers :-)! I LOVE luna bars! I'm not a huge fan of the cookie dough flavor, but the chocolate cherry almond looks awesome! AND I am VERY jealous that you're done with all the exams! I am going through hell week atm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks for reading! I saw that my blog had one more reader in the sidebar and did a little happy dance :) Good luck, girl, you can do it! Those exams having NOTHING on you!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, the Cookie Dough flavor is my absolute FAVORITE. I could eat 10 of them in one sitting! The Chocolate Cherry Almond looks delicious as well. I'll be looking for that one! Hope you are able to enjoy being free from school work and relaxing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cookie dough!! It is the best one! I have them fro dessert sometimes =]

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai