Jul 13, 2012

Friday Foodie Finds #2

It's my second time posting my Friday Foodie Finds! Without further ado:

For some "classic southern soul food":

 Chloe's Blackberry Cobbler


For an equally delightful vegan treat:

Angela's Triple Almond Cherry Crumble Squares 

IMG_1894

For a new take on an old classic:

Sophia's Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Zucchini, Leek, and Onion with Parmesan, BBQ Sauce, and Soy Sauce


That's it for this week!

What are your weekend plans?

What's the coolest thing that happened to you this week?

Do you prefer cobbler or pie?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh those brussel sprouts look really good. I would def have to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving my recipe a shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, these all look delicious! ;) i think the highlights of my week were free slurpee day and getting a free starbucks refresher today -- who says you need to spend money to have fun? haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so delicious!!!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I would have NEVER thought to combine soy sauce, bbq sauce, and parmesan. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai