Jan 4, 2013

Friday Foodie Finds #27

Given the recent push for breakfast (my favorite meal!) it's only fitting that this Friday Foodie Finds features some delicious breakfast recipes.

Enjoy!




It's doesn't matter that it's not Halloween - this is a sweet, delicious, nutritious breakfast with fruits and veggies!

Better Homes and Gardens' Banana Breakfast Sundaes

Source: recipe.com via Whitney on Pinterest

In case you miss the fall:


Baked Pumpkin French Toast Breakfast Casserole Recipe


045 Apple Chocolate Granola

Can you tell that I'm a sweet breakfast person? When does sweet not trump savory? Never!

What's the best breakfast you've had this week?

To you prefer sweet or savory breakfasts?

Which of the above breakfasts looks best to you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look into that witches brew pudding. It seems really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bread pudding look amazing! And cookies for breakfast? Yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai