Apr 23, 2013

Counting Down to Summer...

It's roughly a month until my summer break, but I'm already so ready.

Can we just skip final exams this year and all get A's?


Sigh. That's what I thought.

Still, a girl can fantasize about summer, even if she still has a month of school (then another month until LSATs) to go.

And fashion fantasies are some of the best,  no?
nyc


River Island stripe shirt
$45 - riverisland.com


Lanvin wrap pants
$1,855 - harrods.com




Guerlain makeup
neimanmarcus.com


NARS Cosmetics nail polish
$22 - asos.com




Flower Hair Clips, Silk Flower Hair Clips, Hair Pins and Accessories
mydivascloset.com



To be a tres chic New Yorker...

What are your summer plans?

When does summer break start for you?

If you could fast forward to any day, what day would you go to? No rewinds allowed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm moving down south for the summer and couldn't be anymore excited.

    I am digging the red palate for summer. I'm not sure what sort of job I'll have this summer but I can only hope to be able to wear cute clothes. (ie not working outdoors). I am really loving that red jacket actually-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have "summer" break until mid september... My summer is full of chemistry lab :( Lecture period (?) is from april until july and free period august until october, when the next semester starts. But sadly, while I don't have lectures in semester break, I do have labs and exams...
    But enough complaints thoughts for today, the sun is shining :D

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai