Jul 28, 2013
Quick and Easy Meal: Vegan Cheezy Spaghetti Recipe!
Posted by Living, Learning, Eating at 6:00 AM
Vegan Cheezy Spaghetti
* 1 bag spaghetti, boiled and drained (16oz dry)
* Olive Oil, to cover bottom of pan generously
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1-2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
* Daiya Jalepeno Garlic Style Wedge, 1 container (8oz)
* Salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and paprika, to taste
1) Heat oil over medium heat.
2) Saute minced garlic until lightly golden.
3) Add chopped cherry tomatoes, saute until soft.
4) Add cooked and drained spaghetti, stir.
5) Cut the vegan cheese in.
6) Add spices, to taste.
7) Stir regularly until cheese is all melted.
I'm not vegan (and my family isn't even vegetarian) but we all enjoyed it - including my picky eight-year-old sister!
What's the tastiest dinner you've cooked for yourself lately?
What's your favorite way to eat pasta?
Do you prefer making up recipes or following recipes?