Aug 11, 2013

Recipe: Microwave Peach Cobbler


Microwave Peach Cobbler
Serves 1


* 1/4 c. flour
* 2 Tbsp. quick oats
* 2 Tbsp. granola
* 2 Tbsp. crushed walnuts
* 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
* Dash of cinnamon
* Pinch of salt
* 1 Tbsp. butter
* 1 peach, sliced (frozen is okay, I used frozen)


1) Mix everything except the peaches in a microwave safe bowl, don't overmix.

2) Top with the peach slices, don't mix.


3) Microwave for 3-5 minutes, until set.

I microwaved it for another minute after this and it was perfect - not beautiful, but delicious!
4) Top with ice cream and whipped cream!


ENJOY!

What do you make in your microwave?

What is your favorite thing to make in the microwave?

What is your go-to quick dessert?

6 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm new to your blog and I love it already!! Apparently you read my mind because I've been on the look out for a quick and simple peach cobbler recipe. I will be making this very soon - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog. It is so informative but I love your tasting and testing posts especially the one on peanut flour. Can you tell me what your conversion rate is? I'm redoing some recipes but I cant figure out substitution of peanut butter for peanut flour. Like if I had one cup of creamy peanut butter, how much would that be in peanut flour? Thanks for any help you can give me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peanut flour isn't really a sub for peanut butter, in my opinion, but a quarter cup of peanut flour is a serving (compare to two tablespoons of peanut butter- so use about double).

      Delete
  3. Buy Youtube CommentsAugust 18, 2013 at 10:18 PM

    Delicious food.Thanks for sharing.Keep on posting.
    Buy Youtube Comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combination of fruit and ice cream. You have mixed well everything for delicious taste. I will implement your food recipe ideas and prepare fruit ice cream for home.

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai