Microwave Peach Cobbler
* 1/4 c. flour
* 2 Tbsp. quick oats
* 2 Tbsp. granola
* 2 Tbsp. crushed walnuts
* 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
* Dash of cinnamon
* Pinch of salt
* 1 Tbsp. butter
* 1 peach, sliced (frozen is okay, I used frozen)
1) Mix everything except the peaches in a microwave safe bowl, don't overmix.
2) Top with the peach slices, don't mix.
3) Microwave for 3-5 minutes, until set.
|I microwaved it for another minute after this and it was perfect - not beautiful, but delicious!|
4) Top with ice cream and whipped cream!
What do you make in your microwave?
What is your favorite thing to make in the microwave?
What is your go-to quick dessert?