Jan 18, 2014

5 Coats To Keep You Cosy This January


Today I have a guest post from Stephanie (isn't she just lovely?) for you guys! She's doing a weekly fashion series on the blog!


Hello there! I’m Stephanie, a 20 year old student/blogger/freelance writer from the UK. I have my own little piece of the internet over atwww.doseofpretty.com, but now I have the privilege of guest blogging over here. I’ll be writing about fashion so if there is anything in particular you would like to see don’t hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy!

In the summer you moan about how hot and sweaty it is and how you can’t wait to wrap up, yet when winter comes you’re counting down the seconds until summer is back around; Sound familiar? Well that is the predicament in my life at the moment, and could not think of a better way to tackle it than to invest in a cosy winter coat. Problem solved? Not quite. With so many types of coats out there it can sometimes be difficult to pick just one, which is why I have done a little digging and found my 5 favourite coats online. All of these can be shipped internationally.

1. This coat is from ASOS and can be found here


Pink coats have been increasingly popular over the past couple of months, with the likes of The Duchess of Cambridge and Eva Mendes sporting their own. This is fantastic if you’re looking for something girly, stylish and snug all in one.

2. Next up is this trench from H&M. 


Not only is it incredibly well priced, but it also comes in both black and beige. The trench coat is one that never seems to go out of fashion, and so if you’re looking for something that will see you through to 2015 and beyond then this is the one. I always associate trench coats with professional and sophisticated women, and this coat is bound to provide the same result. Can be found here.

3. This is a mango coat which can be found at asos, and although it’s on the pricier end of this list I absolutely adore it. 


You’ve got the soft wool blend and casual oversized fit alongside a cosy fur collar. This will go with so many different styles of outfit and keep you perfectly warm. With it being oversized there’s bound to be plenty of room for a large knitted scarf or snood too. Gimme gimme gimme!


4. This next coat is from boohoo, and I would consider it to be a less expensive version of the asos/mango coat at number 3. 


It’s a gorgeous wine colour, which has been hovering around the fashion world for a good while now. I think it has a very expensive look to it despite the fact that it’s rather well priced; always a bonus!

5. Last but not least we have a topshop coat


It’s fashionable and fur (not the real kind!), what more could we want! This is one of those coats that makes a basic outfit look instantly glamorous; you could just be wearing jeans and a tee, but throw this on top and you’ll look instantly fabulous. Upon reading the reviews I have also seen that it’s excellent to wear over a dress on a night out, which is always a good thing!

So there we have it, five fabulously cosy coats to keep you warm over the next few months! If you have anything in particular you want to see that please comment, and I hope you enjoyed.

Stephanie x

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai