Feb 1, 2014

My Style: Sweet Simplicity

I did a lovely shoot with Boston-based makeup artist Maria Cristina Ochoa a few months ago and, as I hadn't shared the photos here yet, decided that I ought to share some of my favorites.


I love the simple, clean look and the contouring of the makeup and the lighting!


Also, notice how I'm rocking one of the trends I pointed out earlier? I was never a fan of mesh in clothing, but this Urban Outfitters top has me sold!


I think the key is to keep the rest of the look fairly elegant and to keep the mesh minimal, in order to stay chic (not trashy).

Like the look? Tweet it!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai