Apr 24, 2014

Making Finals Fun

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of BIC 4-Color pen for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Okay, fun might be a slight exaggeration. I'm not sure how fun final exams can be.
But you can make them more fun, and make preparing for them more fun, if you have the right tools. I love great stationery and pens and the BIC® 4-Color™ pen, available online at Amazon and Staples, is great! It's a fun, colorful way to express yourself!
Color-coded notes, anyone? I might color-code my notes...
The pen is convenient, because you have 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen, but it's also really fun, because each color has it's own fun personality! Get to know each color's personality in this entertaining video .
Blue is  a little narcissistic, but maybe he's earned it - oceans are blue, royal blue is blue, the sky is blue...
Green is more down to earth. He's an instagram-obsessed foodie, the kind who instagrams every bite he eats at least once before even considering eating it. He's the kind of guy who bakes a birthday cake for his cat! But maybe only so that he can instagram it and so that his cat will love him best. Green is a jealous color, you know.
Red is a go-getter and definitely no stranger to being called type A. 11:11 is his favorite time of day, calculation and conjugation both trump vacation in his book and there's nothing he'd rather do than cuddle up wtih a little raw copyediting material on the weekend and let loose to really make those pages bleed with edits.
Black is angsty and hipster, with a bit of a chip on his shoulder about Blue's popularity. You can probably find him in any off-the-beaten-road bookstore, writing poetry on a napkin and sighing. Read deeply into his work and you might realize that his real desire is to be Undisputed Master of the World.
Want more? Check out the BIC® 4-Color™ pen war video!
Which color is most like you? If I had to choose just one, I would say red (incidentally, a long time favorite color). More realistically, though, I'm more of a mix between red and green with a spot of black when I'm in an angsty mood. Blue is the only one that I don't connect with - he's a bit of a snob!
You can like them all - royal blue, poetic black, nice-guy green, and neurotic red on Facebook and Twitter!
Which color are you?
Do you color code your notes?
Do you have any great study tips?


Visit Sponsor's Site

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai