May 1, 2014

My Break Up Playlist

In response to Tuesday's post, a reader asked that I post my break up playlist.

I have some pretty great suggestions to start (that's what you get for being over-prepared for everything - and German, so a little naturally grim). Here they are, separated into stages of break up grief!

When the break up is super-fresh and you're a smoldering heap of angst:

Simple Plan - Perfect
The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
Good Charlotte - I Don't Wanna Be In Love

emotions gif


When it's two AM and you're crying into your mug of tea (or other beverage of choice):

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something
Sailor & I - Tough Love
The Weeknd - Wicked Games

When you're all cried out and need an up-phase, but don't have the energy (possibly because it's 4am by now):

Major Lazer - Get Free

When the crying is over, your second wave of energy has hit, and you're ready to be over it: 

Tina Yorke - Schoene Maenner Kuesst Man Nicht
Chris Brown - Loyal

friends gif

What's your break up routine?

What's the longest it has taken you to get over a break up?

What's on your break up playlist?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai