May 11, 2014

My Style: Casual Sundays

Here are some casual weekend looks from a shoot I did for Team Scum with photographer Monica Justesen - the sort of outfits that I wore a lot throughout college (I'M GOING TO BE A GRAD SOON, GUYS - Hold. The. Phone.).












There will always be room for comfortable, casual looks like these in my wardrobe, but I am going to make a concentrated effort to step it up again with style in June since I'll be (a) living in NYC, style capital of the world, and (b) a real grown up with a real job.

And very real NYC rent (on the strugglebus) but on to greener pastures happier focuses - I'm going to make an effort to wear heels more for fun (not daily, but more than the never that I did before) and have nicely manicured fingernails.

It just seems like such a grown up thing.

How often does your style change?

What is your weekend style?

Do you ever do complete wardrobe overhauls or do you phase old styles out?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai