Jul 30, 2014

NEW: Fancy Feast® Broths For Our Feline Friends


I have two of the cutest cats ever (yes, that's a fact). They're absolutely adorable and always make me happier, so I want to make sure I'm doing what I can to keep them happy, too! 

Luna and Tinker (the aforementioned cutest cats ever) love fish, so I was excited to get to try the new Fancy Feast® broths as part of this sponsored post program. 


I believe in eating natural and delicious food myself, so of course I want the same for my precious furry friends! The new Fancy Feast® broths, available in grocery stores since June, have no by-products or fillers - it's just real seafood and veggies, so I can be happy about feeding it to my cats!



They were equally excited to eat it. Within moments of pouring the product out of the simple single-serve pouches into their food dishes, both cats were sniffing at their respective bowls. They wouldn't be distracted from their meals until every bit of broth was slurped up and every bit of fish and vegetable was gone.



 My mom commented on the shrimp in the Classic Broth (with tuna, shrimp, and whitefish in a silky broth). I think she was a little jealous. Shhhh.



There are 8 varieties of broth (five classic and 3 creamy), but they're all natural and healthy! 



This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Fancy Feast®. Tracking Pixel

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai