Oct 24, 2014

A Cheesecake Green Smoothie

I love green tea.

Like love green tea.

It's energizing. It's soothing. It's delicious! Green tea is my favorite warm beverage by a long margin and no other type of tea has yet to come in even spitting distance of my love for green tea.

So when there's an Indian summer, or when the heating comes on too high too early, and I don't want to be warmed even more by a warm beverage, matcha is great. It's energizing and delicious, just like green tea, but can be prepared just as well with cold water as with hot!


I recently discovered Red Leaf Tea and they're my new tea obsession. Not only is their matcha high quality, but it's available in all sorts of absolutely delectable flavors!

I tried three really scrumptious flavors. My favorite to drink by itself was the Caramel Matcha, though the Belgian Chocolate was great, too.


But the Cheesecake Matcha?


Oh my gosh, it made SUCH a mean green smoothie.


Like addictively delicious, sweet, scrumptious, way too good for reality, mean green smoothie.

Just blend a teaspoon of Red Leaf Tea Cheesecake Matcha with a very ripe banana, one cup of vanilla soy milk, a scant tablespoon of agave nectar, and a few ice cubes. That's it!


It's so good.

What's your favorite warm beverage?

Do you like flavored teas?

Have you ever had a matcha smoothie?

5 comments:

  1. I have to try this! It looks wonderful and healthy to!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will have to try this tomorrow! I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading more of it! Thanks for sharing :-)
    Blendtec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah green tea and Green drink both are really good for health. I make green drink with different flavours every day. And I am losing my weight on very fast rate too. Any more recipes for me?

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai