Nov 12, 2014

Barney Butter


I looove almond butter.

So does C, my little sister - luckily, because more and more schools are putting peanut bans on lunch.  C has pretty adult tastes at time. For example, she enjoys quiche and green smoothies.



But sometimes all kids just want to eat kid foods! PB&J sandwiches are a childhood classic and while almond butter and banana sandwiches are the shizz, the grainier texture of almond butter just isn't the same for classic sandwiches as the smooth and creamy peanut butter.

Barney Butter is the answer to our peanut butter ban problems. It's the almond butter that thinks it's peanut butter! But really.


It's smooth, creamy, just like your classic childhood peanut butter in texture and consistency.


On top of all that, it's something you can really feel good about making your sandwich with.

A winner of the 2011 Healthy Food Awards, it's chockfull of nutrients and healthy fats!


Barney Butter is also really fun because there are so many different varieties! I tried single serving packs of several of them, but they do come in normal-sized jars for daily sandwich creation.


There's plain smooth, plain crunchy, honey + flax, chia, cocoa + coconut, and vanilla bean. They're all delicious! My favorite is probably cocoa + coconut.


Oh, and did I mention that they're certified gluten free, non-GMO, verified kosher, and all natural? Because they are. And, again, completely peanut free!

If you have a child (or younger sibling), does his/her school have a peanut ban?

Do you have any allergies?

What's your favorite consistency of nut butter? I'm a crunchy girl all the way!

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love almond butter! That vanilla bean one looks amazing.

    http://www.dreamingenfrancais.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai