Nov 8, 2014

Grawnola for Breakast

I'm a huge granola fan and think access to granola, apples, and dark chocolate (aka: some of the most delicious foods in the world) should be basic human rights.

For the gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, raw-vegan or [insert other diet that doesn't allow granola here] it's a really sad world.

BUT WAIT!


G'rawnola is raw vegan, grain-free, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, made with mostly organic ingredients, and chockfull of super healthy ingredients, nutrients, and heart-healthy fats.


Oh, and did I mention that it's Chunky Chocolate G'rawnola?

Oh yeeeeaaaaaah


Chocolate, nuts, dried fruits, seeds, and spices all sweetened with agave. 

It's delicious and perfect served with vegan ice cream (have you tried Cashewtopia ice cream?), coconut yogurt, or by itself. You can eat this straight out of the bag, it's so yummy!

But warning, it's addictive. 



Luckily, that's okay! It's very good for you.

Honestly, I love this granola and rank it among the best granolas I've ever had even though I'm not raw vegan, paleo, gluten-free, or grain-free! It's just really good.

As we begin the holiday season and enjoy all the indulgences that come with it, starting your day with this delicious and nutritious breakfast food is a really good choice!

What's your favorite breakfast at the moment?

Have you tried any raw vegan cuisine?

How often do you eat cereal? For me, it's daily. Generally multiple times daily. I love cereal!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai