Nov 15, 2014

Peapod's 25th Anniversary: Making Cooking Healthy Foods More Convenient- With A Discount!

Already planning your Thanksgiving celebration?  


In celebration of their 25th anniversary of making healthy cooking at home almost as convenient as takeout (and so much yummier) Peapod is offering a lucky Living, Learning, Eating reader a $25 gift card to use on groceries!

My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor -Phyllis Diller

To avoid that being you, start with quality ingredients! And oh look - Thanksgiving dinner just got cheaper! That pecan pie (and ice cream, pie is a bitter disappointment without ice cream) just paid for itself!

Yes, this is definitely a #shameless plug for my pecan pie recipe - it's awesome, just do it.
Ladies, Peapod has sales just like your neighborhood grocery store, accepts coupons (at delivery) just like your neighborhood grocery store, and texts you updates when they're getting close to your residence. 


The quality of the produce they selected for me was significantly better than what I can usually find for myself in my grocery store! 

Unless you're buying your produce straight from an organic farmer, chances are that you'll see an increase in freshness, flavor, and overall quality by letting their expert do your shopping. Win, win, win - so many wins!

You have exactly one week to enter below to win a $25 gift card to Peapod to help with grocery costs this Thanksgiving. Good luck!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai