* 1 bag (8oz) House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettucini Noodles, rinsed and drained
* 3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
* 1 pinch nutmeg
* 1 pinch cloves
* Dash of salt
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* Sweetener to taste (I've had success with either 3 Tbsp. brown sugar or 4 packets Nunaturals Stevia, or a mix of the two)
1) Mix the chia seeds into the canned pumpkin, let sit for ten minutes. By then, the pumpkin will be thickened.
2) Stir in spices, sweetener, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
3) Mix with fettucini, spoon into a greased baking dish.
4) Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400F.
Enjoy!! It's high protein, high nutrient, low carb, and diabetic-friendly if prepared with stevia. All in all, a totally guiltless treat! Though food should never have guilt (that's pretty ridiculous - it's just food, not murder).
What's your favorite fall treat?
What's been your staple lunch lately?
What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?