Dec 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas, regardless of where you are and with whom you are!

The holiday season is my favorite time of year and Christmas is, hands-down, my favorite day of the year.


I love running downstairs to dump out my Christmas stocking and stake out the tree.

I love being the first one up and basking in the quiet beauty of Christmas morning.


I love gathering around the tree to open presents together.



I love the look on my family's faces as they open a gift that they're particularly excited about.

I love the special feeling of opening something that someone who loves me got just for me.


I love the warmth of good cheer spreading through me.

I love all the smells and tastes of Christmas.


I love watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and dancing around the house with my little sister, yodeling off-key Christmas carols at the top of our lungs.

I love wearing a special Christmas outfit and feeling like the luckiest girl in tthe world.

I love that on Christmas, we can all be the luckiest girl in the world.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Photos by Nina Tellier. Find more of her work here!

What are you doing today?

What are your favorite Christmas activities?

2 comments:

  1. Terrific photos, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai