Mar 13, 2015

Prospect Hill Orchard: A Healthy Granola Option


I absolutely love granola! It's hands-down my favorite kind of cereal and goes great with everything. 

But a lot of granolas are nutritionally worse than the infamous 'sugar cereals' of 50s breakfasts. Between achieving the trademark rich crunch with hydrogenated oils and achieving the sweetness with high fructose corn syrup and more refined sugar than cookies, the shortcuts used to make some granolas turn them into veritable nutrition disasters. 

displeased pomeranian puppy funny

Definitely not how you want to start your day on a regular basis.


Fortunately for me, and the many other granola-lovers out there, there are granolas out there that are actually good for you! 


Prospect Hill Orchards Sugar-Free Apple Almond Granola is one of those! Handmade with care on a family farm, rather than churned out in big batches in a factory somewhere, this granola is designed to give you all you need for a healthy start to your day, or a healthy pick-me-up anytime during the day.

Whole grains, dried fruits, nuts, and seeds feature in this granola that's every bit as delicious as it is healthy. And that's very delicious!


The name is a bit of a misnomer. The granola isn't actually sugar-free, since it has sugar from the dried fruits, but there are no added sugars and those fruit sugars are the kinds of healthy carbs that give you energy!

All in all, I went through this granola quite quickly and loved every bite. It's definitely going on my list of cereal favorites!

What are your favorite cereals?

What is your go-to breakfast?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai