May 6, 2015

Horizontal Running and Other Reasons To Get Excited for May 15

The girls that brought us horizontal running, fat hearts, and pitch-slapping are back!



Universal Studios, Schick, and Skintimate are combining forces to bring the Barden Bellas back to the big screen for Pitch Perfect 2 in just over a week! 






Fat Amy is your hot date on May 15 and, unlike blind dates and setups, she's sure not to be boring!

If aca-awesome acapella, witty banter, and Fat Amy's antics aren't enough to sell you on Pitch Perfect 2, the fun plot should be. 

In this sequel, the Barden Bellas start off at the top of their game - but then the fall is faster and steeper than the ascent. After an exposure incident with Fat Amy and the President of the United States of America, the Barden Bellas are not only disgraced, but banned from performing! 



But these girls don't give up that easily.

Instead, they band together again to compete at a worldwide competition that no American team has ever won. The stakes are high and their odds are low, but that's exactly what will make it so fun to watch!

I'm definitely grabbing some girlfriends, a cute girls night outfit, and plenty of water to rehydrate from all the laughing that will happen - Friday night plans, done!

In the meantime, check out any Ahold retailer (including Stop & Shop, Giant, or Martin's) for Schick razors and Skintimate shaving gel to get your legs ready to rock, like I do!


If you buy any 2 Schick women's shave items (minimum $10 value) between now and May 23, you'll get a printout at check-out to redeem a code for a free movie ticket to see Pitch Perfect 2 in theaters!

You can dazzle and get pumped at the same time - beginning April 15, limited edition Pitch Perfect 2 packaging is available in stores nationwide for Schick Hydro Silk Razors, Skintimate Shave Gel, Schick Intuition®, Schick Quattro For Women® and Schick Xtreme3®!

Need some inspiration to Rock Your Legs? Check out this awesome music video!

What's a girls night without lots of photos for the memories, after all? With this beautiful spring weather, it would be a shame to be stuck wearing pants to hide that winter fur. 



I love winter, but I am definitely also celebrating the return of spring. NYC is so beautiful in the spring! Since I'm (temporarily) leaving the city in a few weeks to spend a month in Boston and the next month in Germany, I'm trying to soak up as much of NYC as I can before I go. I'm going to miss my city!

What are your favorite Friday night activities?

Who is your favorite Bella?

Do you sing?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick® & St. Ives® . The opinions and text are all mine.

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai