Aug 27, 2015

Back to College: Tips from a Grad!

I'm over a year out of school and as an experienced, arguably wise college grad, I have some great tips and tricks from my college years for having a great start to the year!

For me, every school year comes with a lot of excitement. It's a new beginning, full of new classes, new professors, and new potential friends! There's so much to learn, so much to do, and so much to experience.

The key to a great start is great preparation. I'm sure you guys can all provide the requisite excitement and positive outlook on the new beginning, so I'll focus on my tips for some easily overlooked fundamentals that you'll want to include on your packing list!


Read on for advice for what you'll want to make sure you don't accidentally leave off of your back to college packing list this fall!

Snacks -

This is a food blog, after all! But seriously, snacks are so important for keeping energy levels high and hangriness at bay as you adjust to having limited dining hall hours, as opposed to the 24/7 freedom of your own kitchen, after a summer away.

Toiletries - 

The most commonly overlooked toiletry, in my experience, is razors.


Pick up a multi-pack of Schick® Hydro Silk® disposable razors (or 3!) and you'll not only be well prepared for your own start of school, but will also become quickly beloved as others realize that they've forgotten their own razors and don't have time for a Walmart run during the hectic of orientation.

Disposable razors are perfect for sharing without germ spread!


Best of all, Schick® Hydro Silk® disposable razors give you the smooth, nick-free shave of your classic Schick® Hydro Silk® razor, despite being disposable. 


Let's face it - we all feel our best when we look our best. Rock your new shorts, skirts, and dresses with confidence this fall! Feeling super confident and a little lucky? Enter the #SchickSelfieSweeps for your chance to win cool prizes!

Pens -

Sometimes you just need a pen! We focus on agendas, binders, notebooks, and so on, but forget the most basic stationary of all! Pens may not be glamorous, but they sure are useful.

While you're at it, pick out a few different colors to make note-taking and editing easier!

What do you find you often forget to pack?

What's the top thing on your back to college packing list?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.

N/A

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai