Aug 14, 2015

Healthy Snacking for Back-to-School With goodnessknows

Back to school is right around the bend and for a lot of families, that means that it's time to start thinking about healthy, delicious, and convenient lunches and snacks to keep little (and big!) students' minds ready to learn a lot!

I personally love granola bars and was excited to try the new goodnessknows Snack Squares in all three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Almond Dark Chocolate; Apple, Almond & Peanut, Dark Chocolate, and Peach & Cherry, Almond, Dark Chocolate.




I'm a big fan of dark chocolate, so that they all featured a dark chocolate layer on the bottom of each square (a pack comes with four squares, which comprise one serving), was a big plus for me.



I also thought the snack squares were both fun to eat, as a change-up from the usual bar form, and convenient for those busy days when you have to snack at your desk, on the go, or while studying, since each square is bite-sized!


They're also brain food, which is just what we need as our schedules start to pick up. Packed with nuts, real dried fruits, toasted oats, and dark chocolate, these are a much healthier source of energy than a candy bar, but just as delicious!

Each serving contains 100mg of naturally occurring cocoa-flavanols, so your body will enjoy your chocolate, too!



My favorite of the three varieties is the Cranberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate flavor. I've always loved cranberries and almonds - and you already know how I feel about dark chocolate.

Come on, guys. 
The combination is perfect!

You don't have to just take my word for it, however. goodnessknows Snack Squares are widely available at retailers nationwide, including Costco, Safeway, Wegmans, Fred Meyer, and more! Find a retailer near you here.


All snacks are not created equally, but you don't have to sacrifice taste for health! It's my long-time mission to convince people of that (check out my recipes page for some ideas) and these snacks are thus right up my alley!

What are your favorite back to school snacks?

Do you eat different things at different times of year?

What are you most excited about this fall?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai