Dec 28, 2015

Review: Honey Ridge Farms Artisan Honeys

Where has 2015 gone? I can hardly believe that there are only a few short years until the new year!

2015 has been a wonderful year, full of growth, new career developments, new relationships, old creative passions in new ways, and a wonderful abundance of adventure, travel, good times with loved ones, and learning, I'm excited to see what 2016 brings!

One of the New Year's Eve traditions that I find really cute is the tradition of eating honey to herald in a sweet new year. I love honey, so any reason to eat it is good with me!

This year, I'm going for a gourmet spin with the honey I will give my loved ones and enjoy myself on Christmas Eve.



Honey Ridge Farms has a variety of absolutely delicious gourmet honey products that are perfect to start 2016 off on the right foot - or really for any morning!

The unique flavors of honey cremes include blackberry, clover, lavender, lemon, raspberry, coconut, blood orange, lemon lavender, and my personal favorite, spiced. Honey Creme spiced is the perfect festive blend of warming spices that, paired with the sweetness of the creamy honey, makes for a treat perfect for the holiday season!




You know I want to hold on to the last bits of holiday cheer as long as I can, since Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year and it will be another eleven long months before the next holiday season rolls around. Honey Creme Spiced is perfect for that, and I'm glad I will be enjoying on my morning peanut butter and honey english muffin and in my evening tea for a few more weeks to come!

There are so many great ways to enjoy Honey Ridge Farms honey cremes, because they're simply some of the best honeys I've had - and I'm practically a honey connoisseur.



Honey Ridge Farms has other products, as well, including a Balsamic Honey Vinegar that makes a great base for a sweet and tangy salad dressing.


They make a great gift for loved ones (or just to enjoy oneself) and I'm a big fan of supporting small family businesses like Honey Ridge Farms, to encourage an entrepreneurial economy and a diverse market, so I definitely recommend checking them out!

What are your favorite New Year's Eve Traditions?

Do you prefer honey cremes or liquid honey?
 I like both, but prefer honey cremes! That's probably because one of my favorite ways to eat honey is spread over a generous layer of peanut butter in a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai