Feb 19, 2016

Review: Sundance Vegan Milk Chocolate

For those of you saw my recent Sundance Bar review and despaired that the only dairy-free chocolates seem to be dark chocolate, I have good news. Sundance Bar makes a delicious vegan "milk" chocolate bar, as well!


The milk is coconut milk powder!

I thought the bar was a bit less creamy than its dairy-containing counterparts, but it was still deliciously chocolaty and is a milder, sweeter-tasting counterpart to the dark chocolate version.


It's a great option for vegans or anyone with a dairy intolerance or anyone trying to eat a more plantbased diet.



Like the dark chocolate bar, the "milk" chocolate Sundance Bar has no added sugar, healthy antioxidants from cacao, and healthy fats from coconut oil! Milk chocolate can be healthy, too, and I love that the bars are even healthy for the environment. All bars are wrapped in a cover made from recycled (and recyclable) paper!

Sundance Bars is also an Etsy small business, so ordering a delicious chocolate bar both tastes great and supports a food artist!

What is your favorite kind of chocolate?

Do you prefer chocolate bars or truffles?

Have you ever made your own chocolate? It's a lot of fun!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai