Apr 16, 2016

Review: That's It Bars

I love the chewy sweetness of dried fruits and I love the on-the-go convenience of snack bars. That's It bars have both!


Many dried fruits (and snack bars, for that matter) can be loaded with added sugars. That's really just not necessary when you consider how sweet fruit is naturally and that dried fruit has all of that sweetness, but concentrated! 

Many of us eat too much sugar as is, since it's in everything from ketchup to pasta sauce to cereal to yogurt. I was thrilled to see that That's It bars are 100% natural dried fruit with no added sugars or other unhealthy fillers.


They don't need them! The bars are chewy, sweet, flavorful, and satisfying. I tried ten delicious That's It bar flavors and they were all unique, but all delicious.



For those who have trouble getting enough fiber, the bars are all great sources of naturally occurring fiber. Naturally occurring fiber is much more likely to be easily digested than added faux fibers, like inulin.

We've all heard that 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away.' All of the bars have at least one whole apple in them!


They're tangy, sweet, and come in berry flavors, tropical fruit flavors, and even coconut! There are also the new Zesty bars, which are made of two apples and a generous amount of cinnamon. If you like apple cobbler, apple pie, or cinnamon applesauce, I recommend the Zesty That's It bars!

What are your favorite on-the-go snacks?

What are your favorite fruit combinations?

1 comments:

  1. Those look SOO good! I've heard a lot about them. I need to try these out for myself. Thanks for the review :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai