May 7, 2016

Style Post: Dreaming of Flowers

Spring is so beautiful and one of my absolute favorite things about spring is that the world comes into bloom in spring!

There's something so magical about flowers. They're beautiful, they're alive, and (as the seed-bearing part of the plant) they're life giving. 


Being adorned with a lovely fresh flower crown for a shoot for Maisie Coulbert Photography was so fun!


I love the new feeling of warm sun on my skin in spring. I love the beauty of the flowers bursting into bloom. I love the smell of new life in the parks and grassy areas in spring. 

Like the look? Please tweet it!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai