Sep 18, 2016

Review: Hak's Paks

When you're working full-time and juggling some pretty time-consuming side things, having time to cook healthy meals can be a challenge! 

Luckily, Haks' One Pot Cooking Sauces make it easier to juggle busy weekday schedules with cooking healthy meals at home. Eating out every night isn't cost-effective at all! 


I tried Hak's Paks in three flavors: Chipotle Bourbon, Caribbean Jerk, and Korean BBQ.


I like that the ingredients lists are pretty short and natural. No crazy chemicals or unnecessary artificial colors or flavors. All Hak's Paks are all-natural with no-GMOs, no preservatives, and no gluten.

 Cooking Fast, Easy, and Healthy:

Hak's Paks make cooking really easy. Just boil a pound of veggies, meat, fish, tofu, etc. and pour the contents of the Hak's Pak evenly over the boiled base. 

Cooking fast and healthy

Empty the Hak's Pak completely into the pot and stir well.

Cooking with Hak's Paks

Sautee for five minutes or simmer for 20 minutes and enjoy! You can serve the your dish over rice, potatoes, or salad to make it a meal, or include protein (and rice, if you like) in the dish itself for a yummy, healthy, and fast one-pot meal!

The sauces are all flavorful, well-spiced, and don't taste canned.

Healthy Broccoli Side Dish

I normally always add extra spices to canned or jarred sauces, but this one didn't need any! 

My favorite of the three varieties I tried was the Caribbean Jerk. It has the sweet-tangy Caribbean flavor and the pineapple flavor is exactly strong enough!

What are your favorite one pot meals?

How many pots do you use on average to make a meal?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai