Sep 25, 2016

Style Post: Fall Fashion

It's finally fall! I love the crisp morning air, the leaves changing colors and tumbling down around me, and pumpkin spice everything. Also the fashion!

Fall Fashion: Boho Chic Dresses in Autumn

Pretty girl fall fashion

There's something about the beginning of a new season that feels so magical. It makes me feel so alive and so blessed to get to live in this beautiful world.

Beautiful smiling girl dancing

It's all the better frolicking through Cambridge in a floaty dress, the sort of dress that will be totally weather inappropriate just a few degrees (or 1 or 2 weeks) from now!

Pretty boho chic dress

Cambridge is so charming and the perfect place to be in fall. 

Pretty girl walking

I think New England in general is just the best at autumn!

Beautiful African girl

There's so much to see, so much to do, and so much to enjoy with all the fall festivals, parades, and markets.

Smiling girl walking

And soon it will be Halloween! But first, it's time to enjoy the warm-cool start of fall.

Frugal fall fashion

Floaty dresses and strappy sandals...

Cute women's sandals

I hope you are all heading into a beautiful new season - of the year, of fashion, of food, of your lives!

Fall Fashion

Photography by Saleema Photography
Dress from Forever 21

What do you love most about fall?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai