Dec 16, 2016

Holiday Round-Up

From pretty Christmas stockings to delicious Yuletide treats, here's a round-up of the Christmassy things I'm enjoying this week!

I'm baking Impossibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Impossibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies

And turning them into ice cream sandwiches with Dark Chocolate Wink Vegan Ice Cream:

Vegan Ice Cream

I'm wearing Christmassy stockings, to match my holiday spirit:

Elegant Christmas Lingerie
From my Instagram

They're from 3Wishes.com and it's cute, comfortable, fun to wear, easy to put on, and oh so festive! They would go great with a Christmas party outfit, but they're also just fun to wear around the house and dance around to Christmas music in!
I'm watching my favorite Christmas movies:

Best Christmas Movies

I'm making Sunday morning pancakes:

Sunday Morning Pancake Recipe

Listening to Christmas music non-stop on Pandora:

Girl on Amtrak


And loving the Christmas decorations everywhere!

Christmas Decorations

What seasonal fun are you enjoying?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai