Jan 12, 2017

Juice Press comes to Boston!

It's a new month and a new year. Happy 2017!

A lot of us like to take advantage of the new year to make positive changes. For many, that means making changes to improve our health!

Health affects everything - productivity, mood, energy, etc. It's so, so, so important. I can't stress it enough!

Health also encompasses a lot - mental, physical, emotional, and financial health all matter. There are so many great resolutions that can improve your health and they're not all about hitting the gym more.

You can eat more fruits and vegetables. You can get more sleep. You can take up meditation. You can work towards a healthier work-life balance. You can pay attention to your relationships. You can save. You can indulge in bubble baths and quiet cups of tea. There are so may options!

For those of us who resolve to eat healthier, it can be tough to stick to it when the realities of life get in the way. We get busy with work, school, and socialization and buying, preparing, and cooking fresh ingredients on a regular basics can get tough. Or, for those who aren't used to cooking healthy food, it can be tough to come up with ideas of what to make. Sometimes it just feels like too many decisions and that's when the temptation to throw in the towel rears its head.

When eating healthy doesn't feel super fun or I'm super busy, falling back on healthy meal delivery services or healthy cafes is really helpful for me. When I lived in NYC, there were great health food cafes everywhere. Boston has its fair share, too, but many of my favorites were missing.

Juice Press Raw Falafel

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm obsessed with Juice Press and, in particular, their Raw Falafel. After much waiting, Juice Press has finally come to Boston!

There are now two locations in Boston, one right in Back Bay at 500 Boylston St. and one over in Chestnut Hill, for those who live on the city fringes. The Back Bay one is perfectly located for a healthy meal after some shopping on Newbury Street or, if you're busy with, you can get their meals delivered through GrubHub.

Since everything is raw, vegan, and absolutely delicious cold or just below room temperature, Juice Press meals are so convenient to stock up on and enjoy, regardless of how busy you are. Juice Press just took away our excuse to not eat healthy because things are crazy at work! I guess we'll just all have to have glowing skin, shiny hair, high energy levels, and healthy bodies...sigh.

Juice Press in Boston

The Back Bay Juice Press carries my favorite meal ever, the Raw Falafel!

Juice Press Raw Falafel

I also tried the Raw Hummus Wrap.

Juice Press Back Bay

It has Juice Press's amazingly addictive raw falafel wrapped in collard greens with hummus, tomatoes, and tahini dressing. So, so, so flavorful - I dare anyone not to like it.

Juice Press Raw Hummus Wrap

I can't wait to go back again and again until I've tried everything!

To sum it up, I'm so thrilled that Juice Press has come to Boston and I can't wait to enjoy their delicious meals all year! Oh, and did I mention they have loads of healthy smoothies and juices, too? That's a post for another day.

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?

If so, what are they and how are they going?

2 comments:

  1. You have a picture of sour dough bread posted with lots of other pictures of sour dough bread and I wondered about the recipe. My husband says it looks like the sourdough bread his mother used to make. Her recipe is and I am trying to find a recipe similar to hers by trying different recipes. If you have a recipe to go with the picture I would appreciate if I could get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the recipe - http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/2013/05/recipe-sourdough-bread.html

    It's super easy and my family says it's their favorite bread! Definitely a classic :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai