That's more of a struggle.
But you do need protein for tons of reasons, including nice nails (okay, okay - that's maybe not the most important reason). So how do you do it?
Tofu noodles! Oh yeeeeeah.
Here's a quick and easy recipe for those times when you really can't remember the last time you ate a significant source of nitrogen.
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 8oz bag Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Noodles
* 1 to 1.5 cups frozen Brussels sprouts
* 1 cup marinara sauce
* Spices, to taste (I used oregano, paprika, pepper, salt, and a tiny bit of curry)
1) Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
2) Rinse and drain the noodles, add to the hot oil. Cook for two minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add the frozen Brussels sprouts. Cook for five more minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Add the marinara sauce and any spices that you're using. Simmer for another five or so minutes.
How often do you cook when it's only for you?
What's your favorite type of pasta sauce?
What date do you consider the first day of fall?