Sep 20, 2015

Recipe: Chococonut Shake

While you would expect the cravings for ice cream and milkshakes to be greatest in the peak of summer, when it's crazy hot, that's not always the case! 

I used to work at an ice cream shop and on the really scorching days, we saw just as little business as on the cold, rainy days. When it's too hot, something super sweet and rich isn't that appealing! It's those warm, but not hot, late spring or early fall days (like now) when we're in the mood for a cold and creamy treat. 


Yum!

Still, we all want to look our best and regular trips to the ice cream parlor aren't great for a healthy complexion. As a model, it's important that I eat a healthy, balanced diet that keeps my overall health (as reflected in my skin) optimal!

Behind the scenes at a recent shoot. Follow me on Instagram for live snaps!
I also just like feeling my best. 

But what if I told you that you can have it all? The above-pictured Chococonut Shake is plantbased, vegan, and sweetened only by vitamin-rich fruit and Born Sweet™ Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. 

Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is made with only real ingredients, extracting the sweetness found in Mother Nature's stevia plant to add delicious sweetness to this shake with zero artificial ingredients and zero calories. Find Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener in a store near you here!

Read on for the quick and easy recipe for my delicious and nutritious vegan Chococonut Shake!

Chococonut Shake
Serves 1


* 3 Frozen Bananas
* 3 Frozen Dates
* 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cacao Powder
* 1 Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener Single-Serve Packet
* 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
* 1/3 c. Coconut Milk

 1) Add all the ingredients to your blender.

2) Blend, pour into a glass, and enjoy!

Are you excited to try this recipe, but skeptical about Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, because it sounds too good to be true? How could a non-artificial sweetener be low-carb and diabetic-friendly (only 1g carbohydrates per serving) and also be so yummy with no funny aftertaste?

Believe me, it's true! To prove it to you, they'll send you a free sample of Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. Order your free sample here!

Thank you to Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and Her Campus Media for partnering on this post!

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai