* 2 eggs
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 large onion, minced
* 1.5 tsp. salt
* 0.25 tsp. black pepper
* 1 c. breadcrumbs
* 1/2 c. ketchup
* 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 350F (175C). Lightly grease a 5x9 loaf pan or a glass baking dish.
2) Mix the first 8 ingredients (everything but the ketchup and sugar) in a large mixing bowl. The best way to do so really is with your (clean) hands, so feel free to do that if you're not squeamish!
3) Press the meat mixture into the baking dish.
4) In a small mixing bowl, mix the ketchup and brown sugar together well to make the glaze.
5) Spread the glaze evenly over the top of the meat mixture.
6) Bake the meatloaf in the oven for ~1hr, or until the juices are clear.
Slice and enjoy!