But I promise this one is different.
* 0.5 c. Nutiva Coconut Oil
5) Roll into 12 equal sized bowls and refrigerate overnight (or at least 2-3 hours, if you're in a rush). This step is really important, don't skip it!
6) Preheat oven to 350f and grease two large cookie trays.
7) Place 6 balls equidistant on each sheet, with at least about 2 inches between them. There will be some spread and you want distinct cookies, not one massive rectangular cookie!
8) Bake one sheet at a time in the center rack of your oven, for 12-15 minutes. 13 was the magic number for me, but don't bake longer than 15 minutes unless you made larger cookies. The cookies may not look completely done in the center, but will continue to bake a bit as they cool on the hot baking sheet!
9) Cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire cooling rack.