Aug 5, 2015
Recipe: 5-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Posted by Living, Learning, Eating at 6:00 AM
Going gluten-free? Simply out of flour?
These flourless peanut butter cookies are rich, perfectly sweet, and a great, decadent texture without any flour at all. There are only five common pantry ingredients!
They're super quick and easy to mix up!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 8-10 cookies
* 1 c. creamy peanut butter (do NOT use natural peanut butter for this, or at least not the kind that separates - it won't work for this recipe!)
* 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
* 1/2 c. granulated sugar
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Mix together all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3) Chill the dough for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
4) Roll the dough into 8-10 evenly-sized balls.
5) Place the balls a nice distance apart on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly (not completely!) with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
6) Bake 8-10 minutes. They won't look completely done when you take them out of the oven, but will continue to bake on the hot sheet after they have been removed from the oven!
8) Cool on the tray for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool the rest of the way.
Mine didn't even all make it off of the tray to finish! Shhh...
Love peanut butter? Tweet it!